THE RED THREAD: UPDATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE!
ALL PRESENTERS WILL SHARPLY PRESENT THEIR TOPICS WITH THE FOLLOWING STRUCTURE:
- WHAT WE KNEW (ALREADY UP UNTIL A YEAR OR TWO AGO)
- WHAT WAS (STILL) CONTROVERSIAL (A YEAR OR TWO AGO)
- WHAT WE HAVE (RECENTLY) LEARNED
- HOW WE CAN FILL THE (REMAINING) GAPS
- WHAT WE SHOULD (NOW) DO (TO EXPLORE THESE ALLERGIES) OR SAY (ON THE CURRENT UNDERSTANDING OF THE DISEASE IN QUESTION)
- KEY MESSAGES
FIRST TOPICS :
Pathways leading to atopic diseases and atopic multimorbidity
ILC2 and asthma: what’s new?
Climate change, air pollution and health impact of airborne biological particles
Novel therapies in skin allergic diseases
Drug hypersensitivity : a need for consensus
MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON ...